RISK DISCLOSURE & DISCLAIMER
Considering that when customers participate in using online information or transactions in general and information via this website (hereinafter referred to as “information”) or Online Trading Services of Genesis Fund Management Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as “GFM”) in particular, there are certain objective risks that might be obviously out of our control and expectation, hence in order to ensure the legitimate and legal rights for customers, GFM would like to announce the Risk Disclosure Statement regarding using information and participating in Online Trading Services (hereinafter referred to as “Risk Disclosure Statement)
Customers, who use the information or Online Trading Services provided by GFM from time to time, are required to read carefully, understand and accept the contents and risks arising from the use of information and Online Trading Services as stated in this Risk Disclosure Statement, which are as follows:
When using the Online Trading Services, customers acknowledge that the Online Trading Services have obvious risks and commits to accept all risks, damages or losses as a result of these risks. The risks include but are not limited to:
- Computer system, Online Trading system, customers’ phones are damaged, attacked by virus, hacked, which could result in the disclosure or loss of information about customers’ transactions or accounts of Customers is used unlawfully by a third party.
- Incidents from the Internet connection caused by the service provider such as: transmission line termination, limited line capacity or similar incidents that may affect Online Transactions of Customer such as Online Transaction cannot be transferred to GFM’s system (Customer’s order may be suspended / stopped / delayed or data error), Customer cannot access the system of GFM etc..
- Market prices and information relating to Online Trading may be incorrect, misleading or Customer identification may be inaccurate because of unintended circumstances.
- Computer system, Online Trading system, telephone system cannot work or work with improper functions because of power failure, hacked attack, virus infection or incidents out of control, which leads to the inability to process or execute online transactions of Customers
- Online Trading conducted by the Customer will be processed and executed automatically as soon as transmitted to the system of GFM. Therefore, the transactions, which have been sent by Customer, can be irrevocable and create an immediate payment obligation for Customer.
- Technical risks regarding to verified code in placing orders of Customer.
- Except in the case of GFM’s fault, GFM confirms that all Online Trading of Customers sent to GFM is correct and executed by the Customers themselves. Therefore, any opinion that is considered to be mistaken or error related to the transaction of the Customers is not accepted. Therefore, GFM will not be liable for any losses arising from transactions made by the Customers at GFM.
- Customers are responsible for confidentiality and may not allow others to possess or manipulate the relevant information to serve the Online Trading Service. GFM will not be liable for any claims, losses or damages arising from or in connection with all Online Trading made at Customers’ fault relating to the confidentiality of the information.
- GFM is not liable for any errors or damages arising from delay, inaccurate or inaccurate information provided by the Customers resulting in the inability to use the Online Trading Service.
- GFM is not liable for any errors or damages arising from any technique, data processing, telecommunication, force majeure event or any incidents out of control or as a result of fraud, forgery or any third party’s fault, including its partners and/or service providers in providing the Online Trading Service.